What is the artist's circle?
The Artists Circle is an international community of artists led by celebrity vocal coach and award winning songwriter, Wendy Parr. In an Artist's Circle event you will experience the same career mentoring she gives to her clients, talented artists like Regina Spektor and A Great Big World, AND acquire a solid foundation and robust support system compromised of like-minded artists.
Artist's Circles provide pivotal activities and discussions designed to foster inspiration and develop peer relationships! Circle members regularly collaborate with one another - often booking shows, accessing new venues, and forming successful creative partnerships from co-writing songs to producing.
There are three main components to The Artist's Circle events:
- High Level guided discussion and structured class work with individualized feedback from Wendy.
- Suggested take-home assignments to dig deeper and apply your learnings and take your artistry to the next level.
- Real world accountability: Weekly (self-determined) partner calls with at least one "buddy" from the group to connect and stay on track!
- There is NO PERFORMING at this event.
- This is not a typical networking event, you can actually expect to make real connections and build true relationships in your Circle.
Please bring paper & pen
Arrive between 7-730pm
You must be a member in order to attend, and membership is by invitation only.
However, in order for the Circle to work to its full potential (and to all members' advantage), the Circle must be continually expanding. It's up to you to make your circle as large as possible. If you know anyone who you think could benefit from The Artist's Circle experience, please encourage them to join! Send your friends a REQUEST TO JOIN.
Word of mouth among a trusted group of artists will greatly benefit all Circle members! This is a community of resources, human and otherwise, and the more people involved, the more resources to go around.
Strengthen Your Circle!